Passionate about conducting excellent research conferences and keen on celebrating diversity, ARICON believes in filling the space between different cultures and ethnicities in order to let the world become one multi-cultural society in order to exchange and develop ideas that allow it to progress and function at its full potential. Hence, we ensure that our research conferences are conducted in various locations often deemed to be unconventional in order for your perspective to broaden and touch new horizons. However, we ensure that you experience no shortage of comfort during your stay with us and that you return with the wish to accompany us again.
ARICON editorial board consists of seasoned researchers from various parts of the world and from varied disciplines as Pure Sciences, Engineering, Information Technology, Social Sciences, Economics, Business and Management Sciences, Mass Communication etc. We are also partnered with internationally recognized journals with ISSN providing the opportunity to our conference participants to publish their work. Conference proceedings will also be published with ISBN. Supporting you to publish your research is also one of our priority.
The Conference seeks to achieve the following objectives:
- To facilitate discussion on business, education and technology that will expedite global growth and economic recovery
- To establish networking ties between members of academia and industries
- To narrow the gap between academic and practical knowledge through international research
- To develop a series of focused research topics that will benefit the academic world
- To foster the application of methodological approaches in any environment
- Organizational Behavior
- Business Ethics
- Technology in Business
- World Economy
- Artificial Intelligence
- Any Interdisciplinary Research in Business & Technology
Conference Registration Fee Includes:
- Access to all scientific sessions in the conference
- Certificate of participations/ presentation
- Congress package and inserts
- The E-abstract book
- Coffee breaks
- Conference proceedings with ISBN code
- Participation in breakout sessions
- Best paper award
- Official photograph
- Free excursion
- On request meeting with the conference chair
Virtual participant registration fee includes
- The e-book of abstracts with the scientific program of the conferences
- The e-book of full text proceedings with ISBN number
- Certificate of Attendance/ Presentation
- Technical support
- Virtual Networking
Here are some famous riverside landmarks you can see with your All-Day Travel Pass:
- Palace of Westminster
- London Eye
- Southbank Centre
- Oxo Tower
- Millennium Bridge
- St. Paul’s Cathedral
- Tate Modern
- Globe Theatre
- Golden Hinde
- The Gherkin
- Tower Bridge
- The Shard
- HMS Belfast
- Greenwich – Royal Museums
- The Cutty Sark
- Tower of London
River Room, The Strand Campus, KING'S College London (University of London), U.K
Dr Bruno Roque Cignacco
Author of the book
“The Art of Compassionate Business” (Routledge),
principal lecturer in marketing, business consultant, London, UK
Book Link: https://bit.ly/2MAkr4k
Dr. Anna Wing Bo
Associate Professor of English – The Open University of Hong Kong,
University of London, United Kingdom
GUEST OF HONOR
Dr. Edward Bace
Senior Lecturer in Banking, Business School, Accounting & Finance, Middlesex University, London
Edward graduated from New York University’s Stern School of Business with an MBA in International Finance. He also has a PhD from the University of Michigan. He is a Chartered Financial Analyst and a Charter Member of The Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment (CISI). He worked in professional practice at Continental Bank in Chicago and Standard & Poor’s in New York and London where he gained experience in banking, credit risk and financial analysis, covering a wide range of blue chip and leveraged entities in industries and countries around the world. He later worked for fifteen years as an Executive Director in Investment Banking at Lehman Brothers International in London, as well as at the EBRD and CFA Institute, where he was Head of Education in EMEA.
Edward is currently a Senior Lecturer in the Accounting and Finance Department in the Business School, teaching corporate finance and economics, and leading MSc online programs. He has served on a number of committees including the Independent Standards Committee for Camden Council and the Academic Editorial Panel for CISI. He currently serves on the Academic Editorial Panels for CISI and IISES, and on the Ethics Committee for PRMIA. He has published articles for the New York Journal of Books, Enterprising Investor, Seeking Alpha, Financial Adviser, Ftfm, Professional Investor, Credit Week, Euromoney, GTNews, Euroweek and CFA Magazine, among others.
Book your Conference Seat- SECURED ONLINE REGISTRATION
*GENEROUS GROUP DISCOUNT
Group of 3: 10% off on Each Participant
Group of 5 or more: 20% off on Each
For details contact firstname.lastname@example.org/ email@example.com
Registration For International Delegates using Paypal (Highly recommended) or Bank Card
Registration For International Delegates using Paypal (Highly recemmended) or Bank Card
* not applicable to virtual participants
|Abstract submission deadline: 25th May 2022|
|Abstract feedback: within 7 working days|
|Early bird registration deadline 1st May 2022|
|Regular registration deadline: 31st May 2022|
|Late Registration Deadline: Anytime before 27th May 2022|
|Conference dates: 27th – 29th June 2022|
|Fully Formatted Manuscript Submission Deadline (optional): 25th July 2022|
|The proceedings will be published by 31st July 2022|
|Journal Publication (optional) usually takes 6-8weeks|
In Case of VIRTUAL PARTICIPATION, The Benefits of Live-Stream Presentation
- Present to an international audience, and receive a certificate of presentation
- Engage with audience members through Q&A sessions
- Get LIVE feedback from your peers in the audience and Conference-Chairperson
- Publish your Final Paper in the Conference Proceedings, indexed with an ISBN
- ARICON Conference Proceedings are registered by Nielsen, U.K and available at The British Library, U.K
- Have your paper listed, indexed, and searchable online in the Research Archive
- Have your name published in the Conference Programme as a presenter
- Share, comment and discuss your presentation with peers from around the world
- Participate in plenary presentations and special sessions Zoom
- Breakout Room (Zoom) available for Panel Discussion
Join us at ARICON via Live-Stream!
Many people around the world are moving meetings, classrooms and events online, and ARICON is now offering the option to present online, via Zoom. This is an exciting new opportunity for scholars around the world to engage with an international audience without the need to travel.
Live-stream presentations give speakers the opportunity to avoid expenses and time required to travel, reduce their carbon footprint, and share ideas online. Additionally, many of the same benefits enjoyed by presenters at traditional in-person conferences are also available to online presenters, including presenting one’s work to an international audience and engaging in Q&A, publishing in the Conference Proceedings, and participating in discussions with other scholars around the world.
In addition to Live-stream Presentations via Zoom, ARICON also offers a pre-recorded Virtual Presentation option.
The Live-Stream Presentation Process
To present your research at the conference as a Live-Stream Presenter, your abstract must first pass a double-blind peer review. To submit, go to ARICON Abstract Submission.
If accepted for presentation at the conference, ARICON invites authors to register, participate, and publish in the following way:
- Register as a Live-Stream Presenter on the conference website. Upon payment of the registration fee, your attendance at the conference will be confirmed.
- Watch the Demo Video, and Download the Zoom app, and join a test meeting.
- Before the conference, we will send you a link to join your session and send you information on how to watch the live plenary session.
- Participate online by watching the dedicated live stream and by joining dedicated online conference sessions.
- Present and participate in your scheduled live-stream session
- You are invited to submit your Final Paper to the Conference Proceedings (optional), which are archived and made publicly available on the IAFOR Research Archive, and indexed with an ISSN.
- You will then be sent a hard copy of your Certificate of Presentation.
Tips on Giving an Online Presentation
Join a Zoom Meeting
The Strand Campus is Home to
- Faculty of Arts & Humanities
- The Dickson Poon School of Law
- Faculty of Natural & Mathematical Sciences
- Faculty of Social Science & Public Policy (also at the Waterloo Campus).
- The English Language Centre
- King’s Business School
The Campus is Close to
- The Houses of Parliament
- St Paul’s Cathedral
- Somerset House and the Courtauld Institute of Art (next door)
- Royal Courts of Justice
- West End theatres, cinemas, and shops
- Covent Garden, where you will find markets, shops, and theatres
- Trafalgar Square, home to the National Gallery and the National Portrait Gallery.
How to Get to the Strand Campus
By Underground: Temple (District and Circle lines): 2 minute walk. Charing Cross (Bakerloo and Northern lines): 10 minute walk, Embankment (District, Circle and Bakerloo lines): 10 minute walk, Waterloo (Jubilee, Northern, Bakerloo, Waterloo & City lines): 12 minute walk, Holborn (Central and Picadilly lines): 12 minute walk, Chancery Lane (Central line): use exit 4 – 15 minute walk.
By Train: Charing Cross: 9 minute walk. Waterloo: 12 minute walk. Waterloo East: 10 minute walk. Blackfriars: 12 minute walk.
By Bus: Buses stopping outside the university: 1, 4, 26, 59, 68, 76, X68, 168, 171, 172, 176 (24 hour), 188, 243 (24 hour), 341 (24 hour), 521, RV1.
A shuttle bus service is available for staff and students (carrying their college ID) wishing to travel between the Guy’s and St Thomas’ hospital sites, the latter also being within walking distance of Waterloo and the Strand. The pick-up and drop-off points are: At St Thomas’, the lower-ground car park opposite the Florence Nightingale Museum
At Guy’s Campus, on Great Maze Pond on the lay-by to the Bloomfield Clinic.
By boat – Commuter river service: From the west, Putney – Blackfriars: get off at either Embankment Pier or Blackfriars Pier.
Parking: No public parking, but a pay and display parking system operates in nearby streets including Surrey Street. Motocycle bays are available in the Strand, Arundel Street, Temple Place and other nearby streets. Weekend and evening bicycle parking after 20.00 is permitted at the Strand entrance opposite Security. Please note that any bicycles left in this location after 08.30 Monday to Friday will be removed. No responsibility will be accepted for the replacement of locks or costs incurred. No bicycles are permitted to be brought into the buildings or chained to railings. Students and staff may park at the Strand Campus secure bicycle park off Strand Lane but must register with Strand Campus Security for access. There is bike parking in the streets, and Barclays Cycle Hire bikes are available close by.
Why Does ARICON Offer Free Tours During Each Conference?
In an era of globalization and multicultural sensitivity, study abroad programs are mushrooming all over the academic world. They would grow even further if academics had more time and resources to visit worldwide destinations to prepare future study abroad programs for their students. Our conferences offer the perfect opportunity to blend in presentations with organized visits to locations that would make excellent venues for study abroad programs.
Andy Warhol’s traditional fifteen minutes of fame - on the podium - stretch into days of academic interaction and discovery. It defies logic to treat conference venues as isolated academic silos when they may also double up as potential venues for study abroad programs. As a result, we promote each conference as inseparable from its geographical location, history and culture. We work hard to find sponsors in each conference’s geographical area that offer generous hospitality and tourism packages in parallel with our conference presentations.
We make our attendees’ potential clear to our sponsors. Many graduate students and professors who attend academic conferences have a lifelong career in academia in front of them. As a result, each attendee has the potential to multiply the number of future visitors to a conference’s wider geographical area. “We have memories so that we might have roses in December,” wrote Scottish novelist James Barrie.
Without the opportunity to interact and share one’s research and ideas, what is the point of attending an academic conference? There is no shortage of academic papers on the internet and at the libraries within our universities. One doesn’t need a conference to access academic research. Printed academic papers allow the reader to digest carefully instead of chasing a speaker racing against the clock. To understand what a modern conference should be like, we invite you to attend an ARICON conference and experience.
Publication and Proceedings
We are indexed in Neilsen’s U.K which provide access not only in the UK but also globally. Later we recommend full papers to our allied journals who possess a range of indexing including SCOPUS arintconferences.com/publication-and-proceedings/. The publication of paper in journal is subject to the quality of paper and the double-blind review report by the journal/s.
Our Allied Journals are Indexed/Accessed in:
(i) SCOPUS(ii) Ulrich’s serials directory, (iii) Cabell’s directories of Educational Curriculum & Methods and Educational Psychology and Administration, (iv) Proquest, (v) ,EBSCO DataBase (vi) Genamics, (vii) the Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA 2012) list compiled by the Australian Research Council, and (viii) Google Scholar (ix) JSTORE (x) Re-PEc (xi) WorldCat (xii) Directory of Open Journals (DJOJ) (xiii) J-Gate etc.