Passionate about conducting excellent research conferences and keen on celebrating diversity, ARICON believes in filling the space between different cultures and ethnicities in order to let the world become one multi-cultural society in order to exchange and develop ideas that allow it to progress and function at its full potential. Hence, we ensure that our research conferences are conducted in various locations often deemed to be unconventional in order for your perspective to broaden and touch new horizons. However, we ensure that you experience no shortage of comfort during your stay with us and that you return with the wish to accompany us again.
ARICON editorial board consists of seasoned researchers from various parts of the world and from varied disciplines as Pure Sciences, Engineering, Information Technology, Social Sciences, Economics, Business and Management Sciences, Mass Communication etc. We are also partnered with internationally recognized journals with ISSN providing the opportunity to our conference participants to publish their work. Conference proceedings will also be published with ISBN. Supporting you to publish your research is also one of our priority.
The Conference seeks to achieve the following objectives:
- To facilitate discussion on business, education and technology that will expedite global growth and economic recovery
- To establish networking ties between members of academia and industries
- To narrow the gap between academic and practical knowledge through international research
- To develop a series of focused research topics that will benefit the academic world
- To foster the application of methodological approaches in any environment
- Education, learning & development
- Literature (from any part of the world)
- Language (any language but presentations must be in english)
Conference Registration Fee Includes:
- Access to all scientific sessions in the conference
- Certificate of participations/ presentation
- Congress package and inserts
- The E-abstract book
- Coffee breaks
- Conference proceedings with ISBN code
- Participation in breakout sessions
- Best paper award
- Official photograph
- Free excursion
- On request meeting with the conference chair
Virtual participant registration fee includes
- The e-book of abstracts with the scientific program of the conferences
- The e-book of full text proceedings with ISBN number
- Certificate of attendance
- Technical support
City Sight-Seeing- Hop-On, Hop-Off
- Explore the charming city of Oxford Hop on Hop Off
- With 1 route covering more than 20 stops, hop off at any of the stops and visit attractions of your choice
- Witness the majestic architecture of Oxford’s university buildings
- Don’t miss the unique combination of college, chapel and a cathedral in one foundation at Christ Church
- Your ticket is valid for 24 or 48 hours with unlimited travel; hop on and off as much as you like
- Enjoy informative audio commentary in multiple languages and know more about Oxford
University of Oxford, U.K
Prof. Edward Lee
Professor of History at Winthrop University
Presbyterian College, USA
Dr. Mariya H. Nad
Director Of Communications at ARICON Pvt. Ltd. U.K
Member – Board of Directors, London Institute of Skills Development
London, United Kingdom
Tutor at London Institute of Skills Development U.K
Researcher – University of Huddersfield, U.K
Dr. Vulgar Abdullayev
Lecturer Ph.D., Associate
Professor at Azerbaijan State Oil and Industry University
Prof. Dr. Mario Lucas
Academic Head in Asia and National Director of the Philippines
at The Global University, Director of Southeast Asia at Igniting
Dreams of Young Minds Foundation and works for International
Advisory Board at Kites Education, Philippines
Princess Karina Bagration
President and Founder at Princess Carina Organization
Rector at Swiss Institute of Cultural Diplomacy- SICD ( Rector )
Dr. Yeliena Prokhorova
Associate Professor Management Department
at KNEU Kyiv National Economic University
Dr. Enkeleda Lulaj
Advisory Board Member at Georgia State University
Dr of Sciences for Finance & Accounting|Board Member
University Haxhi Zaka, Kosovo
The University of Oxford has thirty-nine colleges (including Parks College, established on 7 May 2019) and six permanent private halls (PPHs) of religious foundation. Colleges and PPHs are autonomous self-governing corporations within the university, and all teaching staff and students studying for a degree at the university must belong to one of the colleges or PPHs. These colleges are not only houses of residence, but have substantial responsibility for teaching undergraduate students. Generally tutorials (one of the main methods of teaching in Oxford) and classes are the responsibility of colleges, while lectures, examinations, laboratories, and the central library are run by the university. Most colleges take both graduates and undergraduates, but several are for graduates only.
St Hilda’s College is one of the constituent colleges of the University of Oxford in England. The college is named after the Anglo-Saxon Saint, Hilda of Whitby and was founded in 1893 as a hall for women; remaining an all-women’s college until 2008. St Hilda’s was the last single-sex college in the university as Somerville College had admitted men in 1994. The college now has almost equal numbers of men and women at both undergraduate and postgraduate level.
St Hilda’s is one of the larger progressive colleges, situated alongside the River Cherwell in a spacious and beautiful site. The motto of St Hilda’s is excellence and equality.
Book your Conference Seat- SECURED ONLINE REGISTRATION
*GENEROUS GROUP DISCOUNT
Group of 3: 10% off on Each Participant
Group of 5 or more: 20% off on Each
For details contact email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration For International Delegates using Paypal (Highly recommended) or Bank Card
Registration For International Delegates using Paypal (Highly recemmended) or Bank Card
* not applicable to virtual participants
In Case of VIRTUAL PARTICIPATION, The Benefits of Live-Stream Presentation
- Present to an international audience, and receive a certificate of presentation
- Engage with audience members through Q&A sessions
- Get LIVE feedback from your peers in the audience and Conference-Chairperson
- Publish your Final Paper in the Conference Proceedings, indexed with an ISBN
- ARICON Conference Proceedings are registered by Nielsen, U.K and available at The British Library, U.K
- Have your paper listed, indexed, and searchable online in the Research Archive
- Have your name published in the Conference Programme as a presenter
- Share, comment and discuss your presentation with peers from around the world
- Participate in plenary presentations and special sessions Zoom
- Breakout Room (Zoom) available for Panel Discussion
Join us at ARICON via Live-Stream!
Many people around the world are moving meetings, classrooms and events online, and ARICON is now offering the option to present online, via Zoom. This is an exciting new opportunity for scholars around the world to engage with an international audience without the need to travel.
Live-stream presentations give speakers the opportunity to avoid expenses and time required to travel, reduce their carbon footprint, and share ideas online. Additionally, many of the same benefits enjoyed by presenters at traditional in-person conferences are also available to online presenters, including presenting one’s work to an international audience and engaging in Q&A, publishing in the Conference Proceedings, and participating in discussions with other scholars around the world.
In addition to Live-stream Presentations via Zoom, ARICON also offers a pre-recorded Virtual Presentation option.
The Live-Stream Presentation Process
To present your research at the conference as a Live-Stream Presenter, your abstract must first pass a double-blind peer review. To submit, go to ARICON Abstract Submission.
If accepted for presentation at the conference, ARICON invites authors to register, participate, and publish in the following way:
- Register as a Live-Stream Presenter on the conference website. Upon payment of the registration fee, your attendance at the conference will be confirmed.
- Watch the Demo Video, and Download the Zoom app, and join a test meeting.
- Before the conference, we will send you a link to join your session and send you information on how to watch the live plenary session.
- Participate online by watching the dedicated live stream and by joining dedicated online conference sessions.
- Present and participate in your scheduled live-stream session
- You are invited to submit your Final Paper to the Conference Proceedings (optional), which are archived and made publicly available on the IAFOR Research Archive, and indexed with an ISSN.
- You will then be sent a hard copy of your Certificate of Presentation.
Tips on Giving an Online Presentation
Join a Zoom Meeting
ARICON is providing you with hotels and Airbnbs at the lowest prices available online. Book your stay now!
|Abstract submission deadline: 1st May 2022|
|Abstract feedback: within 10 working days|
|Early bird registration deadline 15t April 2022|
|Regular registration deadline: 10th May 2022|
|Conference dates: 16th – 18th June 2022|
|Full-paper submission (Optional): 1st July 2022|
|The proceedings will be published by 10th July 2022|
|Our allied journals may take 4-6 weeks to publish the papers (optional)|
Why Does ARICON Offer Free Tours During Each Conference?
In an era of globalization and multicultural sensitivity, study abroad programs are mushrooming all over the academic world. They would grow even further if academics had more time and resources to visit worldwide destinations to prepare future study abroad programs for their students. Our conferences offer the perfect opportunity to blend in presentations with organized visits to locations that would make excellent venues for study abroad programs.
Andy Warhol’s traditional fifteen minutes of fame - on the podium - stretch into days of academic interaction and discovery. It defies logic to treat conference venues as isolated academic silos when they may also double up as potential venues for study abroad programs. As a result, we promote each conference as inseparable from its geographical location, history and culture. We work hard to find sponsors in each conference’s geographical area that offer generous hospitality and tourism packages in parallel with our conference presentations.
We make our attendees’ potential clear to our sponsors. Many graduate students and professors who attend academic conferences have a lifelong career in academia in front of them. As a result, each attendee has the potential to multiply the number of future visitors to a conference’s wider geographical area. “We have memories so that we might have roses in December,” wrote Scottish novelist James Barrie.
Without the opportunity to interact and share one’s research and ideas, what is the point of attending an academic conference? There is no shortage of academic papers on the internet and at the libraries within our universities. One doesn’t need a conference to access academic research. Printed academic papers allow the reader to digest carefully instead of chasing a speaker racing against the clock. To understand what a modern conference should be like, we invite you to attend an ARICON conference and experience.
Publication and Proceedings
We are indexed in Neilsen’s U.K which provide access not only in the UK but also globally. Later we recommend full papers to our allied journals who possess a range of indexing including SCOPUS arintconferences.com/publication-and-proceedings/. The publication of paper in journal is subject to the quality of paper and the double-blind review report by the journal/s.
Our Allied Journals are Indexed/Accessed in:
(i) SCOPUS(ii) Ulrich’s serials directory, (iii) Cabell’s directories of Educational Curriculum & Methods and Educational Psychology and Administration, (iv) Proquest, (v) ,EBSCO DataBase (vi) Genamics, (vii) the Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA 2012) list compiled by the Australian Research Council, and (viii) Google Scholar (ix) JSTORE (x) Re-PEc (xi) WorldCat (xii) Directory of Open Journals (DJOJ) (xiii) J-Gate etc.