CALL FOR PAPERS
Applied Research International Conference on Education, Learning and Professional Development (ARICELPD) 2020 BOSTON
11th - 12th June 2020
Abstract Submission Deadline
31st March 2020
J.B. Martin Conference Center, Harvard University, Boston, U.S.A
Passionate about conducting excellent research conferences and keen on celebrating diversity, ARICON believes in filling the space between different cultures and ethnicities in order to let the world become one multi-cultural society in order to exchange and develop ideas that allow it to progress and function at its full potential. Hence, we ensure that our research conferences are conducted in various locations often deemed to be unconventional in order for your perspective to broaden and touch new horizons. However, we ensure that you experience no shortage of comfort during your stay with us and that you return with the wish to accompany us again.
ARICON editorial board consists of seasoned researchers from various parts of the world and from varied disciplines as Pure Sciences, Engineering, Information Technology, Social Sciences, Economics, Business and Management Sciences, Mass Communication etc. We are also partnered with internationally recognized journals with ISSN providing the opportunity to our conference participants to publish their work. Conference proceedings will also be published with ISBN. Supporting you to publish your research is also one of our priority.
The Conference seeks to achieve the following objectives:
- To facilitate discussion on business, education and technology that will expedite global growth and economic recovery
- To establish networking ties between members of academia and industries
- To narrow the gap between academic and practical knowledge through international research
- To develop a series of focused research topics that will benefit the academic world
- Early Childhood Education
- Higher Education
- Instructional Design
- Emerging Tech in Education
- Games and Gamification in Professional Learning
- Virtual Classrooms
- Video & Media in Training
- Workplace Learning
- Continuing Professional Development
- Developing Students’ Critical Thinking Skills
- Distance Learning/Blended Learning
- Open Educational Resources
- Developing Collaborative Models
- Innovations in Instructional Technology
- Faculty Learning Communities
- Gateway Course Redesign
- Scholarship of Teaching and Learning (SoTL)
- Contemporary Teaching/ Learning Methodologies
Who Should Attend?
ARICON provides an opportunity for academics, practitioners, consultants, scholars, researchers and policy makers with different backgrounds and experience to present their papers in the conference and exchange and share their experiences, innovative ideas, research results, as well as discuss the practical challenges encountered and the solutions adopted.
Conference-committee highly encourage doctorate (PhD) and postgraduate students to present their research proposal or literature review or findings or issues in this conference with a very special registration fees. Case studies, abstracts of research in progress, as well as full research papers will be considered for the conference program for presentation purposes. Listeners and keen learners are also welcomed in a specific category to attend the conference.
Conference registration fee includes:
- Access to all scientific sessions in the conference
- Certificate of Participations/ Presentation
- Congress package and inserts
- The E-Abstract Book
- Coffee Breaks
- Conference proceedings with ISBN code
- Participation in Breakout sessions
- Best Paper award
- Official Photograph
- Free Excursion
- On request meeting with the Conference Chair
- Explore Harvard University in the company of a Harvard student guide
- Get a unique insight into life at Harvard
- Harvard University Church
- Harvard Yard
- The John Harvard statue
- Harvard Central Library
- Harvard Medical School
- Take home a complimentary illustrated map of Harvard Square
Virtual participant registration fee includes:
- The e-book of abstracts with the scientific program of the conferences
- The e-book of full text proceedings with ISBN Code
- Certificate of Presentation
- Opportunity to publish in SCOPUS
- Technical support
- Abstract Submission deadline: 31st March 2020
- Abstract Feedback: Within 10 days
- Early Bird registration deadline: 5th April 2020
- Regular registration deadline: 15th April 2020
- Conference Dates: 11th – 12th June 2020
- Email Full Formatted manuscript (Optional) to email@example.com by 30th June 2020
- The proceedings will be published by 20th December 2019
J.B. Martin Conference Center, Harvard University, Boston, U.S.A
Book your Conference Seat- SECURED ONLINE REGISTRATION
GENEROUS GROUP DISCOUNT
Group of 3: 10% off on Each Participant
Group of 5 or more: 25% off on Each
For details contact firstname.lastname@example.org/ email@example.com
Register using Paypal (Highly recemmended)
Register using Debit/Credit Card
|Seat Type||Price||Credit/Debit Card|
|Author – Earlybird||£475|
|Author – Regular||£525|
|Author – Late Registration||£575|
|Student – Earlybird||£415|
|Student – Regular||£465|
|Student – Late||£515|
|Listener – Earlybird||£425|
|Listener – Regular||£475|
ARICON is providing you with hotels and Airbnbs at the lowest prices available online. Book your stay now!
Why Does ARICON Offer Free Tours During Each Conference?
In an era of globalization and multicultural sensitivity, study abroad programs are mushrooming all over the academic world. They would grow even further if academics had more time and resources to visit worldwide destinations to prepare future study abroad programs for their students. Our conferences offer the perfect opportunity to blend in presentations with organized visits to locations that would make excellent venues for study abroad programs.
Andy Warhol’s traditional fifteen minutes of fame – on the podium – stretch into days of academic interaction and discovery. It defies logic to treat conference venues as isolated academic silos when they may also double up as potential venues for study abroad programs. As a result, we promote each conference as inseparable from its geographical location, history and culture. We work hard to find sponsors in each conference’s geographical area that offer generous hospitality and tourism packages in parallel with our conference presentations.
We make our attendees’ potential clear to our sponsors. Many graduate students and professors who attend academic conferences have a lifelong career in academia in front of them. As a result, each attendee has the potential to multiply the number of future visitors to a conference’s wider geographical area. “We have memories so that we might have roses in December,” wrote Scottish novelist James Barrie.
Without the opportunity to interact and share one’s research and ideas, what is the point of attending an academic conference? There is no shortage of academic papers on the internet and at the libraries within our universities. One doesn’t need a conference to access academic research. Printed academic papers allow the reader to digest carefully instead of chasing a speaker racing against the clock. To understand what a modern conference should be like, we invite you to attend an ARICON conference and experience.
What our participants say...
Publication and Proceedings
We are indexed in Neilsen’s U.K which provide access not only in the UK but also globally. Later we recommend full papers to our allied journals who possess a range of indexing including SCOPUS arintconferences.com/publication-and-proceedings/. The publication of paper in journal is subject to the quality of paper and the double-blind review report by the journal/s.
Our Allied Journals are Indexed/Accessed in:
(i) SCOPUS(ii) Ulrich’s serials directory, (iii) Cabell’s directories of Educational Curriculum & Methods and Educational Psychology and Administration, (iv) Proquest, (v) ,EBSCO DataBase (vi) Genamics, (vii) the Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA 2012) list compiled by the Australian Research Council, and (viii) Google Scholar (ix) JSTORE (x) Re-PEc (xi) WorldCat (xii) Directory of Open Journals (DJOJ) (xiii) J-Gate etc.