CALL FOR PAPERS
Applied Research International Conference on World Economic & Social Review (ARICWESR)
28th - 29th June 2019
Extended Abstract Submission Deadline
30th April 2019
University of Oxford, U.K
Passionate about conducting excellent research conferences and keen on celebrating diversity, ARICON believes in filling the space between different cultures and ethnicities in order to let the world become one multi-cultural society in order to exchange and develop ideas that allow it to progress and function at its full potential. Hence, we ensure that our research conferences are conducted in various locations often deemed to be unconventional in order for your perspective to broaden and touch new horizons. However, we ensure that you experience no shortage of comfort during your stay with us and that you return with the wish to accompany us again.
ARICON editorial board consists of seasoned researchers from various parts of the world and from varied disciplines as Pure Sciences, Engineering, Information Technology, Social Sciences, Economics, Business and Management Sciences, Mass Communication etc. We are also partnered with internationally recognized journals with ISSN providing the opportunity to our conference participants to publish their work. Conference proceedings will also be published with ISBN. Supporting you to publish your research is also one of our priority.
The Conference seeks to achieve the following objectives:
- To facilitate discussion on business, education and technology that will expedite global growth and economic recovery
- To establish networking ties between members of academia and industries
- To narrow the gap between academic and practical knowledge through international research
- To develop a series of focused research topics that will benefit the academic world
- To foster the application of methodological approaches in any environment
- Political economy
- Economics of development
- Emerging financial markets
- Micro finance
- Global commodity markets
- Trade and development
- Environmental economics
- Industrial organisation
- Accounting and finance
- Mathematical economics
- Agriculture and natural resources
- Development planning
- History of economic thought
- Health, education and welfare
- Law and economics
- Consumer behaviour
- Corporate governance
- Entrepreneurship and innovation
- Prudential regulation
- Financial economics
- Digital business and finance
- Econometric methods
- Public sector economics
- Development finance
- Islamic finance
- Business administration
- Banking and finance
- Urban and real estate economics
- Growth and inequality
- Macro and monetary economics
- Labour and demography
- Energy policy & management
Who Should Attend?
ARICON provides an opportunity for academics, practitioners, consultants, scholars, researchers and policy makers with different backgrounds and experience to present their papers in the conference and exchange and share their experiences, innovative ideas, research results, as well as discuss the practical challenges encountered and the solutions adopted.
Conference-committee highly encourage doctorate (PhD) and postgraduate students to present their research proposal or literature review or findings or issues in this conference with a very special registration fees. Case studies, abstracts of research in progress, as well as full research papers will be considered for the conference program for presentation purposes. Listeners and keen learners are also welcomed in a specific category to attend the conference.
Book your Conference Seat- SECURED ONLINE REGISTRATION
|Single Author (First author) – Early Bird||£350|
|Single Author (First author) – Regular Registration||£450|
|Additional Author/s (if attend) – Early-bird||£250|
|Additional Author/s (if attend) – Regular Registration||£350|
|Student Author (Single) – Early Bird||£250|
|Student Author (Single) – Regular Registration||£350|
|Listener – Early Bird||£250|
|Listener – Regular Registration||£350|
Additional Paper(s) Presentation
|Early Bird Registration (Per Additional Paper)||£200|
|Regular Registration (Per Additional Paper)||£300|
Conference registration fee includes:
- Welcome Mock-tail
- Access to all sessions in the conference
- Certificate of Presentation/ Certificate of Attendance
- Congress package and inserts
- The e-book of Abstracts
- Buffet Lunch
- Coffee Breaks
- The e-book of conference proceedings with ISBN code published by Neilsens U.K
City Sight-Seeing- Hop-On, Hop-Off
- Explore the charming city of Oxford on an exciting hop-on, hop-off bus tour
- With 1 route covering more than 20 stops, hop off at any of the stops and visit attractions of your choice
- Witness the majestic architecture of Oxford’s university buildings
- Don’t miss the unique combination of college, chapel and a cathedral in one foundation at Christ Church
- Your ticket is valid for 24 or 48 hours with unlimited travel; hop on and off as much as you like
- Enjoy informative audio commentary in multiple languages and know more about Oxford
Virtual participant registration fee includes:
- The e-book of abstracts with the scientific program of the conferences
- The e-book of full text proceedings with ISBN number
- Certificate of Attendance
- Technical support
- Submit your abstract by 30th April 2019
- Abstract Feedback: Within 10 days
- Extended Early Bird registration deadline: 20th April 2019
- Regular registration deadline: 31st May 2019
- Conference Dates: 28th – 29th June 2019
- Email your Full Formatted manuscript (Optional) to email@example.com by 20th July 2019
- The proceedings will be published by 5th August 2019
Saïd Business School (Oxford Saïd) is the business school of the University of Oxford, named after Syrian-Saudi billionaire Wafic Said. It is part of Oxford’s Social Sciences Division.
Oxford Saïd is the University of Oxford’s centre of learning for undergraduate and graduate students in business, management and finance. With over 500 matriculated graduate students entering each year, it has the largest intake of all graduate business schools in the UK. Undergraduates are also taught as part of the Economics and Management course together with the Economics Department. Business and management courses have been taught at Oxford since 1965.
The school of management was re-branded as Saïd Business School in 1996.It is named after its chief benefactor, Syrian-Saudi Arabian billionaire Wafic Saïd, arms dealer (of the Saudi-UK Al-Yamamah arms-oil deal), political fixer, businessman and philanthropist, who has donated £70 million to date.The current dean is Peter Tufano, who was formerly on the faculty of the Harvard Business School for 22 years.
Why Does ARICON Offer Free Tours During Each Conference?
In an era of globalization and multicultural sensitivity, study abroad programs are mushrooming all over the academic world. They would grow even further if academics had more time and resources to visit worldwide destinations to prepare future study abroad programs for their students. Our conferences offer the perfect opportunity to blend in presentations with organized visits to locations that would make excellent venues for study abroad programs.
Andy Warhol’s traditional fifteen minutes of fame – on the podium – stretch into days of academic interaction and discovery. It defies logic to treat conference venues as isolated academic silos when they may also double up as potential venues for study abroad programs. As a result, we promote each conference as inseparable from its geographical location, history and culture. We work hard to find sponsors in each conference’s geographical area that offer generous hospitality and tourism packages in parallel with our conference presentations.
We make our attendees’ potential clear to our sponsors. Many graduate students and professors who attend academic conferences have a lifelong career in academia in front of them. As a result, each attendee has the potential to multiply the number of future visitors to a conference’s wider geographical area. “We have memories so that we might have roses in December,” wrote Scottish novelist James Barrie.
Without the opportunity to interact and share one’s research and ideas, what is the point of attending an academic conference? There is no shortage of academic papers on the internet and at the libraries within our universities. One doesn’t need a conference to access academic research. Printed academic papers allow the reader to digest carefully instead of chasing a speaker racing against the clock. To understand what a modern conference should be like, we invite you to attend an ARICON conference and experience.
Poster sessions allow delegates to move around the room and discuss their research.
I’d love to attend the ARICON conferences again… I
am interested as at ARICON ZURICH I tend to meet
people from universities and locales around the
world. While there, I got two invitations to speak…
in Netherlands and Turkey.
Professor Seeha Batra
Victoria University, Australia
We are indexed in Neilsen’s U.K which provide access not only in the UK but also globally. Later we recommend full papers to our allied journals who possess a range of indexing including SCOPUS arintconferences.com/publication-and-proceedings/. The publication of paper in journal is subject to the quality of paper and the double blind review report by the journal/s.
Our allied journals are indexed/accessed in (i) SCOPUS(ii) Ulrich’s serials directory, (iii) Cabell’s directories of Educational Curriculum & Methods and Educational Psychology and Administration, (iv) Proquest, (v) ,EBSCO DataBase (vi) Genamics, (vii) the Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA 2012) list compiled by the Australian Research Council, and (viii) Google Scholar (ix) JSTORE (x) Re-PEc (xi) WorldCat (xii) Directory of Open Journals (DJOJ) (xiii) J-Gate etc.