- Banking and Finance; Economic Faculty in Prishtina (1997-2001),
- Intensive course of german language; Kassel-Germany (january-june, 1999),
- Master programme Managing Dynamic Organisation-Vaxjo University Sweden; subject: Knowledge creation and Organisational learning in SME-s (2002-2003),
- Master programme International Marketing Strategy-Vaxjo University Sweden; subject: Entry of SAAB cars into Indian Market (2005),
- Doctorate programme: George Washington University (Washington DC); University of Prishtina (2005),
- Visiting Professor at George Washington University in Washington DC (2005 – 2006).
- Visiting Professor at Nysa University – Poland (2016).
- Visiting Professor at Munich University of Applied Sciences – Germany (2017).
- Visiting Professor at University of Transport and Logistics – Wroclaw, Poland (2018).
- Visiting Professor at Masaryk University Brno, Czech Republic (2018).
- Brexit: The Legal Process and Its implications for UK and EU at Radboud University, Netherland, (august, 2019).
Publications & Conferences:
- Intellectual Capital within Skandia; Stockholm-Sweden (2003),
- The Significance of Market Entry and Core Competence; (co-author with my colleagues; the book is published at Vaxjo University-Sweden 2005).
- Entry Barriers for MNCs to Get Into Foreign Markets; International Business Research- Conference held in Athina-Greece (September 2005),
- Guest Speaker at NYSE (New York Stock Exchange) March 2006,
- Global Finance and Entrepreneurial Conference; (GEFRI, Washington DC) April 2006.
- Economic and Educational Challenges in Transitional Countries; (Katowice- Poland November 2006)
- Rendez-Vous de Septembre; Reinsurance Conference (Monaco-Monaco 2009, 2010, 2011).
- Insurance Summit 2011 (Special Guest – an invitation from Deputy Prime Minister of Turkey); Istanbul Turkey
- Turkish Online Journal of Design Art and Communication-TOJDAC (Thomson Reuters; April 2017 Special Edition “Entry of international companies into Kosovo’s market: IPKO, TEB, Lindex”.
- Turkish Online Journal of Design Art and Communication-TOJDAC (Thomson Reuters; April 2017 Special Edition “An inquiry into the strategies of export marketing in transition economies: A case study from Kosovo”.
- Acta Universitatis Danubius Vol 14, no 1, 2018 “Implementation of Export Marketing in transition economies: Case studies from Kosovo”.
- Journal EuroEconomica Vol 37, No 1 (2018) “Impact of Online Reviews in Online Booking–Case Study Capital City of Kosovo”;
- European Innovation Partnership on Raw Materials (Critical Raw Material and Circular Economy), Brussel November 2019.
- Financial assistant – Ministry of Finance (June – October 2001).
- Financial manager for premium and commissions Insurance company -Kosova (2001).
- Manager of Internal Audit I.C Kosova e Re (2003).
- Assistant of Fundamentals of Marketing at Economic Faculty-University of Prishtina (2003).
- Assistant Professor of International Marketing at Economic Faculty-University of Prishtina (2006).
- Lecturer of Fundamentals of Management at University of Iliria-Kosova (2007).
- Financial Manager – Insurance Company “Kosova e Re” (2006-2007).
- Assistant Professor of International Marketing at Faculty of Economics, University of Prishtina (2012-2017).
- Associate Professor of International Marketing at Faculty of Economics, University of Prishtina (2018).
- Chairman of the Insurance Association of Kosovo – IAK (2008-2009).
- General Manager of Insurance Company “Kosova e Re” (2007- 2012).
Language: English-fluently; German-good; swedish-good; croation-good.
Computers skills: Ms.Word, Ms.Excel, PowerPoint, Internet explorer.