CALL FOR PAPERS
12th International Academic Conference on Multidisciplinary Studies and Education (IACMSE) 2019 Boston
15th - 16th August 2019
Extended Abstract Submission Deadline
10th July 2019
J.B Martin Conference Centre, Harvard University, Boston USA
Passionate about conducting excellent research conferences and keen on celebrating diversity, ARICON believes in filling the space between different cultures and ethnicities in order to let the world become one multi-cultural society in order to exchange and develop ideas that allow it to progress and function at its full potential. Hence, we ensure that our research conferences are conducted in various locations often deemed to be unconventional in order for your perspective to broaden and touch new horizons. However, we ensure that you experience no shortage of comfort during your experience with us and that you return with the wish to accompany us again.
The overall objective of 12th International Academic Conference on Multidisciplinary Studies and Education (IACMSE) 2019 Boston is to provide a knowledge-sharing platform and stimulate discussion on respective tracks.
- Social Sciences
- Technology & Engineering
- Mathematics & Statistics
Who Should Attend?
- Industry practitioners
- Research scholars
- Researchers and
- Policy makers
- Under & Post-graduate Students
- Doctorate (PhD) Students
Book Your Conference Seat – SECURED ONLINE REGISTRATION
GENEROUS GROUP DISCOUNT
Group of 3: 10% off on Each Participant
Group of 5 or more: 25% off on Each
Additional Paper(s) Presentation
Only Registration Includes:
- Access to all sessions
- Handbook & conference kit
- Certificate Accreditation from the Organizing Committee
- Abstracts will be published E-Abstract Book
- Abstract/Full manuscript will be published in Conference proceedings by Nielsen (ISBN)
- Ask the Expert Forums (One to One Pre-Scheduled meeting on interest and availability)
- Access to the attendee email list (post conference)
- 10% abatement on the registration fees for the next annual conference
- 10% abatement on London Institute of Skills Development Programmes (https://londoninstitutesd.com/signature-program-calendar/)
- 2 Coffee breaks (Refreshments and snacks) during the conference
- Lunch during the conference
- Free Excursion
- Above 13 features including the following:
- Registration & 2 Night accommodation
- Above 13 features including the following:
- Registration & 3 Night accommodation
Virtual/ Video Presentation:
- Video Presentation is being taken up by the speakers who are unable to attend due to schedule conflicts/VISA Decline etc.
- Talk Duration: 20 minutes
- Certification of Presentation by the International Organizing Committee
- Publication of Abstract in the relevant E-Book
- The speakers need to send their abstract with complete biography
- Power point of the presentation should be submitted
- The recorded video presentation should be submitted through: (optional) https://www.wetransfer.com/
- The amount charged for E-Posters is to display the E-Posters only on website
- The abstract will be published in conference proceeding too
- The presenter is not required to be present in person at the conference
- One exhibit booth (Size-3X3 sqm)
- 1page publication of the exhibitor profile in conference proceeding
- Promotion through the conference website
- Promotional video on company products during the conference (Post session and Breaks)
- Logo recognition in the scientific program, conference banner and flyer
- One A4 flyer insert in the conference kit
- An opportunity to sponsor 1 Poster Presentation Award
- Post conference -submission of the mailing list
** Prices are subjected to change according to the demand and availability of slots.
Excursion : Cruise at river charles
Experience Boston and Cambridge on a narrated morning or afternoon cruise. After boarding at Lechmere Canal Park, embark on a journey down the Charles River and check out Beacon Hill, Esplanade Park, the Back Bay, Boston University, Fenway Park, M.I.T., Harvard, and other important landmarks. Hear entertaining stories about the region from your captain and crew and enjoy a snack or drink on board.
Enjoy a fully-narrated sightseeing cruise along the Charles River. Your captain and crew will both entertain and educate while pointing out the historic and cultural sights of Boston and Cambridge. Sights include Beacon Hill, Esplanade Park, the Back Bay, Boston University, M.I.T., Harvard and countless sailboats and rowers! Cruise by Fenway Park and the Museum of Science!
Departure Point: Cruises depart outside the Food Court doors of the Cambridgeside Galleria Mall
Virtual participant registration fee includes:
- The e-book of abstracts with the scientific program of the conferences
- The e-book of full text proceedings with ISBN number
- Certificate of Attendance
- Technical support
- Submit your abstract by 10th July 2019.
- Abstract Feedback: Within 10 days
- Early Bird registration deadline: 25th June 2019
- Regular registration deadline: 25th July 2019
- Conference Dates: 15th – 16th August 2019
- Email your Full Formatted manuscript (Optional) to email@example.com
OR submit via our website by 25th August 2019
- The proceedings will be published by 15th September 2019
Marcus Goncalves, EdD, PhD
Professor of Intl. Business/Management, Chair International Business Program
Nichols College, Intl. Management Consultant
GUEST OF HONOR
Michael Del Rossi
Adjunct Associate Professor at University of Maryland University College,
Why Does ARICON Offer Free Tours During Each Conference?
In an era of globalization and multicultural sensitivity, study abroad programs are mushrooming all over the academic world. They would grow even further if academics had more time and resources to visit worldwide destinations to prepare future study abroad programs for their students. Our conferences offer the perfect opportunity to blend in presentations with organized visits to locations that would make excellent venues for study abroad programs.
Andy Warhol’s traditional fifteen minutes of fame – on the podium – stretch into days of academic interaction and discovery. It defies logic to treat conference venues as isolated academic silos when they may also double up as potential venues for study abroad programs. As a result, we promote each conference as inseparable from its geographical location, history and culture. We work hard to find sponsors in each conference’s geographical area that offer generous hospitality and tourism packages in parallel with our conference presentations.
We make our attendees’ potential clear to our sponsors. Many graduate students and professors who attend academic conferences have a lifelong career in academia in front of them. As a result, each attendee has the potential to multiply the number of future visitors to a conference’s wider geographical area. “We have memories so that we might have roses in December,” wrote Scottish novelist James Barrie.
Without the opportunity to interact and share one’s research and ideas, what is the point of attending an academic conference? There is no shortage of academic papers on the internet and at the libraries within our universities. One doesn’t need a conference to access academic research. Printed academic papers allow the reader to digest carefully instead of chasing a speaker racing against the clock. To understand what a modern conference should be like, we invite you to attend an ARICON conference and experience.
Poster sessions allow delegates to move around the room and discuss their research.
I’d love to attend the ARICON conferences again… I
am interested as at ARICON ZURICH I tend to meet
people from universities and locales around the
world. While there, I got two invitations to speak…
in Netherlands and Turkey.
Professor Seeha Batra
Victoria University, Australia
We are indexed in Neilsen’s U.K which provide access not only in the UK but also globally. Later we recommend full papers to our allied journals who possess a range of indexing including SCOPUS arintconferences.com/publication-and-proceedings/. The publication of paper in journal is subject to the quality of paper and the double blind review report by the journal/s.
Our allied journals are indexed/accessed in (i) SCOPUS(ii) Ulrich’s serials directory, (iii) Cabell’s directories of Educational Curriculum & Methods and Educational Psychology and Administration, (iv) Proquest, (v) ,EBSCO DataBase (vi) Genamics, (vii) the Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA 2012) list compiled by the Australian Research Council, and (viii) Google Scholar (ix) JSTORE (x) Re-PEc (xi) WorldCat (xii) Directory of Open Journals (DJOJ) (xiii) J-Gate etc.