ARICON Offers a dynamic the Virtual Presentation program. Our program has helped hundreds of authors around the world (regardless of location, budget, and teaching schedule) to publish their research efforts in an international conference, get their papers internationally recognized and cited, and best of all enjoy having their papers indexed by top indexers in the world such as Neilsens Library UK and Ireland.
“ARICON Virtual Presentation” program is carefully designed for those who are unable to attend the conference in person due to schedule conflict, teaching/research load, long flights to conference location, visa issues, or budget constraints but wish to participate with their research in this major international event. Virtual Presentations (with its reduced conference registration fee allows participants to submit papers for refereeing and publication in the conference proceedings, exactly the same procedures as regular papers. Virtual participants will receive via download link:
- A full copy of the conference proceedings as soon as 4 weeks after the conference dates.
- Registration fee payment receipts (Invoices).
- An official publication certificate.
- A certificate of Participation
- Brilliant Opportunity to publish the research paper in SCOPUS indexed Journals
- For Journals List, click the given link: https://arintconferences.com/
The review process for virtual presentations will strictly follow the review process for regular submissions. Full-manuscripts will be evaluated for originality, significance, clarity, and contribution.
Each paper will be exposed to a full blind peer review in most cases. Short papers will be reviewed by the editor. Summary of review feedback/reports will be sent back to the author(s) in most cases. All comments and suggestions should be addressed in the final submission. Papers must not have been previously published or currently submitted for publication elsewhere.
Please note that a virtual presentation has two options:
- Only send the paper to be published in the proceedings on acceptance
- Present remotely (e.g. Internet streaming or teleconferencing, video- recording)
Conference registration fee includes all the following:
- Official Conference proceedings in an electronic format
- Classification of Proceedings in the Neilsens Library UK and Ireland with ISBN
- Official participation/presentation certificate with official ARICON Stamp
- Attending all conference activities such as presentation sessions, workshops, and/or tutorials
- All networking Lunch/es (sponsored by London Institute of Skills Development- LISD)
- All coffee breaks and networking activities
- Excursion as mentioned in the conference webpage
- Filling and classifying work after the conference activities to prepare and submit proceedings for indexing at major indexes such Neilsens UK & IRELAND
Virtual Presentation Fee:
Virtual Presentation (limited/Special Consideration)
Live / Recorded Virtual Presentation + proceedings & recommendation to Journal (of your choice):
Only Considering the paper/abstract in proceedings and recommendation to journal (of your choice):
Each Additional paper for the same registered 1st author