ARICON Offers a dynamic the Virtual Presentation program. Our program has helped hundreds of authors around the world (regardless of location, budget, and teaching schedule) to publish their research efforts in an international conference, get their papers internationally recognized and cited, and best of all enjoy having their papers indexed by top indexers in the world such as Neilsens Library UK and Ireland.
“ARICON Virtual Presentation” program is carefully designed for those who are unable to attend the conference in person due to schedule conflict, teaching/research load, long flights to conference location, visa issues, or budget constraints but wish to participate with their research in this major international event. Virtual Presentations (with its reduced conference registration fee allows participants to submit papers for refereeing and publication in the conference proceedings, exactly the same procedures as regular papers. Virtual participants will receive via download link:
- A full copy of the conference proceedings as soon as 4 weeks after the conference dates.
- Registration fee payment receipts (Invoices).
- An official publication certificate.
- A certificate of Participation
- Brilliant Opportunity to publish the research paper in SCOPUS indexed Journals
- For Journals List, click the given link: https://arintconferences.com/
The review process for virtual presentations will strictly follow the review process for regular submissions. Full-manuscripts will be evaluated for originality, significance, clarity, and contribution.
Each paper will be exposed to a full blind peer review in most cases. Short papers will be reviewed by the editor. Summary of review feedback/reports will be sent back to the author(s) in most cases. All comments and suggestions should be addressed in the final submission. Papers must not have been previously published or currently submitted for publication elsewhere.
Please note that a virtual presentation has two options:
- Only send the paper to be published in the proceedings on acceptance
- Present remotely (e.g. Internet streaming or teleconferencing, video- recording)
Live-Stream Presentations Sponsored by
London Institute of Skills Development
The Benefits of Live-Stream Presentation
- Present to an international audience, and receive a certificate of presentation
- Engage with audience members through Q&A sessions
- Get LIVE feedback from your peers in the audience and Conference-Chairperson
- Publish your Final Paper in the Conference Proceedings, indexed with an ISBN
- ARICON Conference Proceedings are registered by Nielsen, U.K and available at The British Library, U.K
- Have your paper listed, indexed, and searchable online in the Research Archive
- Have your name published in the Conference Programme as a presenter
- Share, comment and discuss your presentation with peers from around the world
- Participate in plenary presentations and special sessions Zoom
- Breakout Room (Zoom) available for Panel Discussion
Join us at ARICON via Live-Stream!
Many people around the world are moving meetings, classrooms and events online, and ARICON is now offering the option to present online, via Zoom. This is an exciting new opportunity for scholars around the world to engage with an international audience without the need to travel.
Live-stream presentations give speakers the opportunity to avoid expenses and time required to travel, reduce their carbon footprint, and share ideas online. Additionally, many of the same benefits enjoyed by presenters at traditional in-person conferences are also available to online presenters, including presenting one’s work to an international audience and engaging in Q&A, publishing in the Conference Proceedings, and participating in discussions with other scholars around the world.
In addition to Live-stream Presentations via Zoom, ARICON also offers a pre-recorded Virtual Presentation option.
The Live-Stream Presentation Process
To present your research at the conference as a Live-Stream Presenter, your abstract must first pass a double-blind peer review. To submit, go to ARICON Abstract Submission.
If accepted for presentation at the conference, ARICON invites authors to register, participate, and publish in the following way:
- Register as a Live-Stream Presenter on the conference website. Upon payment of the registration fee, your attendance at the conference will be confirmed.
- Watch the Demo Video, and Download the Zoom app, and join a test meeting.
- Before the conference, we will send you a link to join your session and send you information on how to watch the live plenary session.
- Participate online by watching the dedicated live stream and by joining dedicated online conference sessions.
- Present and participate in your scheduled live-stream session
- You are invited to submit your Final Paper to the Conference Proceedings (optional), which are archived and made publicly available on the IAFOR Research Archive, and indexed with an ISSN.
- You will then be sent a hard copy of your Certificate of Presentation.